Portada Noticias Historia Cultura Fotos Comunidad Sugerencias
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Primas Que Pasa?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
GRISY View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRISY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 marzo 2005 at 5:16pm
jaja! your funny!! JR go with me and spend the night at my uncles jajajaja his scared of his shadow you think hes going to go. Nope ya i'll let them know but theirs only uno problemo Varo's only 20 or 19 i can't remember but hes not 21. If my tia sofia is still up their my tia caro is going and i'll tell chivis that she has to go see us and her aunt. Then we will kidnap her and take her clubing with us. Que dices? does it sound like a plan?
Grisy
Xariz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xariz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 marzo 2005 at 6:15pm
Sofia leaves this weekend, cuz she can't leave tio Ramiro alone for too long.  He'll probably get into trouble with carreras and all.  No wonder he gets along with dad
Con sobre aviso no hay engano
GRISY View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRISY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 marzo 2005 at 6:16pm

That's messed!! well talk to you laterz

Grisy
ZULEMA View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZULEMA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 marzo 2005 at 11:57am

Grisy I want to go but estoy chikilla. i have spring break next week and enter el 4th.

See you later.!!!!!!!!!

Zulema Ruvalcaba Gutierrez
GRISY View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRISY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 marzo 2005 at 1:01pm
Well we need to get you in like I got Aleyda into a night club in Stockton. We need to get you a fake ID que dices Sara should we? Well are they going to make you a Quinceañera after all or no?
Grisy
ZULEMA View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZULEMA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 marzo 2005 at 11:59am

I don't know but i want one. Yes get me in like you guys got Lely(i look older than lely when she was 14)

talk to you later

Edited by ZULEMA
GRISY View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRISY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 marzo 2005 at 12:14pm
Aks Lely como nos fue trying to get her in! I don't think you want to be in between a fight. Hey ask your man to get you one wait hes only 18? right? i want to go were theirs "tequila, margaritas"  u know what i mean. well aver que but i wont to be able to get u in this time. Aver que pasa okay no worry be happy. Tell everyone that i say Hello and i send them hugs and much love. Take care and stay out of trouble.
Grisy
ZULEMA View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZULEMA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 marzo 2005 at 12:04pm

Ya me dijo que paso, who idea? that crazy. Ill say hi to everyone.

GRISY View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRISY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 marzo 2005 at 2:28pm
Well i'll see you in a week just portate bien and aver que hacemos. I hope that they let Sara and I go out afterwards pero ya conoses a tus tios a mi que ni nos van a dejar ir. Well stay out of trouble and take care see ya in one week!!
Grisy
Xariz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xariz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 marzo 2005 at 7:17pm
Like there is anywhere to go out in the first place.  I would take you to San Jo' but its a little to far.
Con sobre aviso no hay engano
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic