Portada Noticias Historia Cultura Fotos Comunidad Sugerencias
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

lore

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Laninafresa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laninafresa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: lore
    Posted: 07 abril 2005 at 11:47pm

Hey girl,well damn 2 more months for u to leave to moyahua!!!!i hate you!!!jk love you lotz..well dile a todos que los voy a extranar..pero en diciembre for sure,si dios quiere si nos vamos..well but there's alot of reasons i want to go.damn u know what i mean.but on the other side alot of reasons i want to stay,like u know who i cants stand,but hey next year itz going to be the bommbbb!!cant wait im going to stay in moyahua for like 3 months.and after the fiestas u better stay too..so we could go to puerto vallarta like last year.u didnt go because u didnt want to leave the love of ur vida!!!hey but wish you the best with you and him!!!right now im so happy everything is perfect..My baby that i hope things work out..and no his not 4rm moyahua.dang god those guyz are all about drama..but theres some that i still love!!!the real mans not little kids if u know which ones im talking about!!and im starting my cosmetology and i have a job!!!!well anywayz hey you still have to come to my casa,to get ur hair done and eyebrows.but yeah ill let u go but not forever!!luv you lotz muAAAhhh

~~*YESENIA LOVEZ JESSE~~*
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic