Portada Noticias Historia Cultura Fotos Comunidad Sugerencias
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi Primas in San Marcos

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ZULEMA View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZULEMA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi Primas in San Marcos
    Posted: 27 enero 2005 at 12:25pm

How are you guys doing? When are you coming to Modesto to visit me and my man? i what to meet javier bring him so he can meet the rest of the family. aver when i call you sometime luv me Zully

Zulema Ruvalcaba Gutierrez
GRISY View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRISY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 enero 2005 at 1:28pm

Hey prima about time you remember us!! jajaja Well im going to Chow-Chow next month but i dont think i'll be able to go to Mo-town. I think if i don't go that weekend to Mo-town i wont go until april. Well Javi's scared of meeting the rest of the familia jaja! Hey tell gordo and Cheli I say hello and que se quiden. Also tell all the girls that i say hi y diles que se porten bien that goes for you to. Give me your number and i'll call you one day but your always @ my tio Davids house. Well take care and lots of Love you guys

Love Ya

Grisy

Grisy
Xariz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xariz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 enero 2005 at 3:09pm
Am I included in this rendezvous (look it up in the dicconario,si  no lo saben)?

Edited by Xariz
Con sobre aviso no hay engano
GRISY View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRISY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 enero 2005 at 7:31pm

What?

Grisy
ZULEMA View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZULEMA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 enero 2005 at 12:26pm

I have no clue que dijo Xariz but yeah you are. I am always there cuz it boring at my house okay. yo te llamo sometime

luv zully

Zulema Ruvalcaba Gutierrez
Xariz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xariz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 enero 2005 at 12:53pm

SON UNAS IGNORANTES,

oh wait thats nenay

GRISY View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRISY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 enero 2005 at 12:59pm
Hey if im ingnorante then your plain S*****!! jajaja See ya girlz laterz!!
Grisy
Xariz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xariz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 enero 2005 at 3:20pm
Algo se me tiene que pegar de ti.  Dicen que la que se junta con lobos
GRISY View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GRISY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 enero 2005 at 3:23pm
hey you cant say anything mis the next epesooooooooooodddddddd or ooooooh yo creia que era un perrrrrrrrrooooooooooooo jajaja members. Well sara eventhough you got their late here's this years "quitate le!. well talk to you laterz!!
Grisy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic