Portada Noticias Historia Cultura Fotos Comunidad Sugerencias
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Grisy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chivis View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chivis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Grisy
    Posted: 04 octubre 2004 at 8:22pm

Thanks a lot prima for helping me out.. and you are right they do not have anything else to do just talking sheat about people they don't even knwo who they are.. and like you said... si fueran tan valientes dijearan quienes son but I guess they are gallinas.... pero para que nos vamos a mortificar por cosas que no bale la pena.. y como tu dices dejalas que dijan misa.. pero tarde o temprano las tendre frente a frente y entonces si.. veremos de donde salen mas correas... anyways...

Cuentame mejor como te va poraya I saw the pictures on the website.. you guys came nice... miralos quien los ve hehe... y how is everyone... poraca estamos bien.. I talk to your sister sari.. and she told me you are comeing this week end.. abersi nos vamos a la feria de fresno.. a divertirnos un rato.. .. Prima.. take care.. and talk to you later in the phone porque ya sabes.... Saludos para todos.. poraya..thanks a lot..

Saludos para Sarita, a doņa greņas, doņa chanclas, a la popis, al chiquillo y a todos los del pitayo y la boquilla...  y pronto nos veremos porya en mexico...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic