Portada Noticias Historia Cultura Fotos Comunidad Sugerencias
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Moyahua DRAMA is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rogelio Delgadillo View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rogelio Delgadillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moyahua DRAMA is so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted: 18 noviembre 2004 at 3:30am

I just like to thank all the people who made this moyahua page possible,becouse that is the funniest drama ever. Chismes here chismes there it just keeps going and going but its all good becouse at the end nobody knows sh*t of whats really going on and just causes drama for no reasond and only the people who are living the drama are the ones who really know whats going on. I also want to comment on CARLOS from newman or jerez were ever the f**k u from trying to get at whats her name? ojitos verdes, U SOUND LIKE A COMPLETE IDIOT WITH NO GAME TRYING TO SOUND LIKE A PIMP DADDY. I BET EVERYTIME U GET AT A GIRL U TELLER THE SAME sh*t U SAID IN THAT LETTER TO OJITOS,WHAT THE f**k ARE U THINKING? U SOUND LIKE A CORNY DESPRET LOOSER. AM SORRY BUTT WHAT U WROTE TO THAT GIRL IS WHAT GIRLS HERE EVERYDAY AND IT JUST SOUNDS SO FAKE. I RECOMMEND U GO RENT THE MOVIE HOW TO BE A PLAYER BECOUSE I BET U WOULD BE TAKING NOTES. Dont take it personaL. AIGHT!!!!!

K-Ti View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K-Ti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 noviembre 2004 at 11:59am

DUDE STEP OFF!! YOUR JUST JELOUSE CUZ THEY AINT TALKING ABOUT YOUR SORRY AZZ N-E-MORE. Y A TI QUE TE IMPORTA IF THAT ONE GUY IS TRYING TO HOOK UP WITH THAT ONE CHICK! OR MAYBE YOU DO CARE CUZ YOUR HATING CUZ YOU CAN'T GET N-E-1! YOUR JUST MAD CUZ THEY GOT TIERED OF YOU AND YOUR NOT THE CENTER OF ATTENCION!! AND OJITOS VERDES YOU GO! MIENTRAS SE PUEDE GO FOR IT THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY. YOUR JUST A HATER ROGELIO A MI QUE NI A BUENOTE LLEGAS !! TO ALL OF YOU GUYS GOING IN DEC SEE YA OVER THERE!!

P.O.

dont matter View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dont matter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 noviembre 2004 at 6:49pm

so true! rogelio wants the center of attention again. es que ocupa publicity. if the guy wants to be w/ ojitos, let him try - she's really pretty. la he visto en moyahua with her bf. loser(rogelio), quit hating!

sanchez View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanchez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 noviembre 2004 at 10:09pm
get a life rogelio delgadillo and quit hating!!!!
AnA View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 noviembre 2004 at 11:12pm

Rogelio en parte tienes razon pero no seas tan hablador....tu tambien nomas hablas y hablas...y PARa Ti CARLOS  si te gustO Ojitos VerdeS pues avientate pero En PersOna...que le tuviste miedo cuando LA visTe?  Avientese mijo.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic